Nick The Messenger Bag 13L
UK delivery 06/12/23 - 10/12/23
Christmas delivery - info
Nick the Messenger Bag (13L) is one of the most practical shoulder bags around, we’ve gone the extra mile and added modern details such as a secure laptop compartment (up to 13"), external water bottle pocket and clever internal storage to make life easier on the move – ideal for commuting and life on two wheels, whatever the weather.
- Internal pockets for laptop (up to 13”), tablet, phone, book and documents
- One external expanding pocket for a water bottle
- Easy-access external laptop sleeve (up to 11”) hidden in the back panel
- Reflective ‘fold-away’ strip and clip-on light attachment on the front panel
- Secure u-lock loops on the front underneath the lid
- Detachable stabilising strap to keep the bag in place whilst cycling
- H 27cm x W 36cm x D 11cm
- Bionic® Canvas Outer Fabric: 35% cotton, 65% recycled polyester, 100% paraffin wax impregnated. Lining Fabric: 100% recycled polyester
- Slight colour variation possible
- Buckles: Aluminium
- Zips: YKK
- Trim: Leather (non-vegan)
- Made in Vietnam by our long-standing partner Outdoor Park
Have had it for two years now. Simply love it. Good storage and smart design with pockets and all. I have learned to use its convienience max and use it every day as an active retired photographer.
I love it - spacious and great pockets.
Nice product, service disappointing but rescued by Rachel who was most helpful. Didn't like the closing mechanism ( probably my age) otherwise product good
Good quality bag. More spacious than you think with plenty of smaller internal pockets which we all like.
Not the cheapest on the market but in my opinion well worth the money. Thank you
I am still testing. It seems to be a great bag so far. Only one thing, a 13inch laptop fits in perfectly in the back pocket. However, a 15inch fits in just with difficultly and some fiddling. So maybe 2cm more in width of the bag could solve that.
Otherwise it seems a good bag so far.