At Millican we celebrate the meaning in every journey. In our series 'Meaningful Journeys' we explore creative mavericks and independent spirits who travel their own path through life.
Part 04 follows Lake District native Rachel Agnew.
Floating weightless in the lake, Rachel’s world is one of contrast. Drawn to cold water, she seeks balance for her overactive mind. Everyday she heads for her daily swim, a ritual and journey that is short in distance and time, but immersed in meaning.
- Director | Editor - Sim Warren | simwarren.com
- Creative Director | Producer - Jeffrey Bowman
- Underwater Operator - Richard Stevenson
- Executive Producer - Jorrit Jorritsma
- Assistant Producer - Mix Xerri
- Concept Development - Sim Warren & Jeffrey Bowman
- Sound Design - James Locke-hart
- Runners - Stephanie Bradshaw | Rebecca Slack
- Production Company - The Contrast Collective | thecontrastcollective.com