Sat on top of two wheels, James Lucas, and his bike, are a vehicle for change. Born from a fragment of an idea James had on a cycle trip through Norway, the Bristol Bike Project is the beating heart for mobilising local people on bikes. Through the people James meets and connects to everyday, a life in motion can have a powerful transformation for yourself and a community.
We first met James on a photoshoot for Millican. His humble approach to life, paired with his love of the bicycle and all it encompasses, stuck with us. Over the years James has brought to life what it means to truly ride a bike.
- Director | Editor - Sim Warren
- Creative Director | Producer - Jeffrey Bowman
- Producer | Coordinator - Laura Richards
- Executive Producer - Jorrit Jorritsma
- Concept Development - Sim Warren & Jeffrey Bowman
- Sound Design - James Locke-hart