Smith The Roll Pack 15L with Pockets
UK delivery 10/12/23 - 14/12/23
Christmas delivery - info
Smith the Roll Pack (15L With Pockets) is made for taking life as it comes. This versatile daypack comes with an external front pocket – ideal for daily life on the move. Featuring discreet pockets for your laptop (up to 13") and valuables, this simple pack is honed for short trips, the morning commute and the odd detour.
- Fully adjustable, padded ergonomic shoulder straps
- Removable sternum straps for cycling and hiking
- Easy-access padded laptop sleeve (up to 13”) concealed in back panel
- External zip pocket for valuables, with internal key ring
- Large external front pocket and two side pockets
- Fold away reflective strip and clip-on light facility on front pocket
- Robust and comfortable top grab handle reinforced with leather
- Internal pockets for laptop, tablet, phone, documents and office gear
- Supports detachable waist-strap (not included)
- Made in Vietnam
- H 45cm x W 28cm x D 13.5cm
- Outer and lining fabric: 100% recycled polyester (RPET) yarn made from post-consumer waste
- Slight colour variation possible
- Buckles: Aluminium
- Zips: YKK
- Trim: Leather (non-vegan)
- Made in Vietnam by our long-standing partner Outdoor Park
Buy it with
Buy it with
This bag is lovely to look at and very sturdy/reliable. Highly recommended.
I bought this 15Ltr backpack a few weeks ago and have now used it a couple of times. Love all the pockets and storage options. Comfortable to wear and very well made.
Have not yet had chance to use backpack but am looking forward to doing so. I was unsure which backpack to choose and emailed for advice. Glad I did cos it focused my mind. Pockets definitely a must for me. Love the look and feel and design.
I've had this bag for a couple of years now but I think I will have to sell it. I think I've been holding onto it based on looks alone and have been ignoring the flaws that frustrate me.
As I've said the bag looks great and seems to come in a nice variety of colours. There are also loads of pockets, some for bottles, laptops, places to put keys, pens, notebooks the lot! But I think this is also the flaws. The bag seems to be very narrow so if you put a laptop and notepad in the main compartment it leaves you with very little space to play with. Or if you decide to use the two water bottle pockets on the side it also greatly restricts the space now left in the other pockets. The same goes with the main compartment, if you put your lunch and a couple of layers in there then the outer pockets become too tight to use.
Maybe I expected too much from this bag or maybe I should have just got a bigger size but I feel it's very frustrating to have many useful pockets designed in such a cool way but then find in reality you can only use one or two of them completely at the same time. I'd like to go for the 25litre but fear there will be a similar outcome.
I can't knock the quality of the bag though and I'm sure for most it will be all they want but for me it's a frustrating bag.
The perfect bag